Search Result

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Capture Screen Shots Of Websites

Here is Firefox Add-On called ScreenGrab! It’s not a new tool (about 3 milion people have downloaded it) but it does-what-it-says-it-does and is very cool so I thought I would share…
Free Screen Capture – With it, you can save anything that you can see in a browser window – from a small selection, to a complete page…. is an extension that makes it easy to save a web-page as an image – it’s a screen capture tool for Firefox!
On my Mac to take a picture of, for instance, small parts of a screen – I normally use the keyword command Command-Shift-4 (I don’t know how PC users do it) but where this software comes in useful is if I want to take a a picture of an entire web page that is too big to fit in your browser window. It does not capture screen video though if you are looking for that function.
Here’s the link to the extension on Mozilla.
If you’ve got better screen capture software for the Mac (oh well, or PC) let me know in the comments…

No comments:

Post a Comment